The Give@Work Program
The Turnkey Workplace Giving Solution For Efficient & Effective Impact
- Integrated with Give Back Nation Programs, a business and its employees establish a Give@Work Program.
- Committees, surveys and voting may be used to decide on benefiting causes, allocations, events, campaigns, volunteering opportunities, etc..
- Gifts from business revenues, employees, customers and the public are made via online portals or payroll deductions on a tax deductible basis.
- Grants (distributions) are made to support charitable organizations across the country.
The Circle of Winning
- Businesses: Expose community impact for powerful cause marketing and branding, differentiation and more connected and proactive employees.
- Employees: Satisfaction of socially responsible company increases, leading to improved culture, productivity gains and longer employment.
- Nonprofit Organizations: Receive efficient and effective exposure and increased funding for their cause.
Consumers want to do business with companies that care.
- When choosing between two brands of equal quality and price, 90% of consumers are likely to switch to a cause branded product. [2015 Cone Communications/Ebiquity Global CSR Study]
- When quality and price is equivalent, social purpose is the number one deciding factor for consumers globally. [2010 Edelman Good Purpose Survey]
- 42% of North American consumers say they would pay extra for products and services from companies committed to positive social and environmental impact. [2014 Nielsen Do Well By Doing Good Report]
Employees want to work for philanthropic companies.
- When an employee’s work helps improve the lives of others, that worker is more productive than they would be if their job only benefited them. [2013 Adam Grant’s Bestseller Give and Take]
- Cone Research found that 79% of people prefer to work for a socially responsible company and 79% of employees think it’s important that their companies match their charitable giving.
- Employees most committed to their organizations put in 57% more effort on the job—and are 87% less likely to resign—than employees who consider themselves disengaged. (Source: PwC "Keys to Corporate Responsibility and Employee Engagement)
- According to the 2016 Cone Communications Employee Engagement Study, 58% of employees consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work, and 55% would choose to work for a socially responsible company even if the salary was less.
Employee Account Portal
Freedom to give, schedule and change contributions.
Centralized access to all contributions and program data.
Provides opportunities for dynamic on-site giving, event registrations and cause marketing exposure.
Text Giving & Mobile Friendly
Anyone can donate, register and raise money on any device, anytime.
Deduct contributions directly from payroll.
Start Your Give@Work Program TODAY!
Turnkey Set-Up & Training.
Learn More: 888-959-2815 email@example.com
Give Back Nation
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
Creating Bigger Waves of Giving